Well if you're like me then you didn't pay attention to much news during the Thanksgiving holiday. I spent the week in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area with my family and that was the only thing I wanted to concentrate on.
But just because we take a sabbatical from the news doesn't mean the news stop getting made.
Here are a few headlines that I would have written about have I not been on vacation:
- Jesse Jackson Jr. resigns from Congress (Not to sound too cliche', but even Stevie Wonder could see this one coming.)
- Brawl breaks out at the home of Halle Berry between her baby daddy and new fiance (This whole thing smells a little fishy to me. Halle had just lost her relocation to France case and now all of a sudden she's filing a restraining order against Aubry because of a fight that she and her fiance alleges was started by the child's father. Hmmm...I ain't buying it Ms. Berry. The timing is just too suspect for me.)
- R. Kelly debuts his "Trapped In The Closet" Chapters 23-33
- Djimon and Kimora were never married and have apparently split
- Boxer 'Macho' Camacho Dies in Puerto Rico
- What the hell is going on with Katt Williams?